Consolidation presupposes collection and storage of small goods consignments from several clients for their further transportation using single transport document. After the arrival of goods to consolidation warehouse they pass handling and then are stored up to the moment of consolidation with other consignments. The consolidated cargo is afterwards transported to the place of destination.
Consolidation allows considerably to lower transport expenses and simplify the process of document preparation in case of small cargo transportation or transportation of small parts of the cargo on the regular basis.
ASTERIX GROUP consolidation hubs are situated in Poland, Hungary, Czech Republic and Lithuania. They are used for consolidation of small goods consignments as well as for intermodal exchanges of FTL cargoes.
ASTERIX GROUP offers full range of consolidation services:
- Packing and repacking of goods in accordance with export conditions
- Cargo palletizing and sorting
- Loading and unloading services
- Photographing and measuring of cargo items
- Warehouse inventory control and record
- Preparation of necessary forwarding documents, including export declarations for goods from European countries
- Customs clearance and cargo insurance
ASTERIX GROUP consolidation hubs comply with the world standards and have modern equipment used for loading and unloading operations.
We guarantee door-to-door delivery of each consignment according the discussed dates. Our loyal clients have already experienced all the advantages of consolidation services. Share their experience and get convinced in the benefits our cooperation offers.